Spoiled Dog Winery is now open for limited and weather dependent outdoor seating.
COVID Update as of 12/1/20: We are OPEN Extended Winter Hours!
Outdoor Seating is Limited and Weather Dependent (Small Patio with Heater, Uncovered Garden Area with no heaters):
• Limited availability of wine by the glass (2 pre-selected reds, 2 pre-selected whites) & bottle share available. No tastings offered at this time.
• No reservations required or offered.
• 45 minute table maximum if there is a wait for seating.
• 5 people per table maximum.
• Mask/face cover required at all times when not seated.
• We do not have a food menu but you are welcome to bring your own picnic food.
• Dogs allowed-must be leashed at all times.
• Children are welcome to accompany an adult in the wine garden area and are counted towards the 5 people maximum per table.
• No smoking allowed on property.
Tasting Room OPEN for all to-go purchases and growler fills.
No indoor tastings until further notice.
Thank you for choosing to support & sip local!
Wine Tasting Experience at Spoiled Dog Winery
(COVID UPDATE: No Indoor Tastings at this time. Outdoor Seating is limited to Vineyard Garden Only. )
December 2020 & January 2021 Hours:
Wednesday 2-4pm; Friday 2-5pm; Saturday & Sunday 12-5pm
CLOSED Christmas Day
Winter Outdoor Seating Update:
All outdoor seating is now weather dependent, first come, first serve and limited to 5 people. One small patio with heater and the remaining seating is uncovered with no heat. We will not have additional covered outdoor seating until Feb 2021. No Reservations available or required. Limited glass pours (2 pre-selected white and 2 pre-selected reds) and bottle share only. No tastings available.
Out of respect and safety for all of our guests, we kindly request the following
• Dogs are welcome in our outdoor seating area only. They must be supervised and remain on leash at all times. You can enjoy your wine outside with your pup and take them on a walk around the vineyard.
• Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the outdoor seating area only.
• We are a smoke-free property.
Private Wine Experience
Spoiled Dog Winery is the ultimate location for small and intimate gatherings with a magical setting that can’t be matched on Whidbey Island. With our romantic vineyard, rustic hayloft and intimate winery – our location has everything you need to host a private wine tasting, or wine-paired luncheon/dinner for you and your guests. Spoiled Dog Winery offers an indoor & outdoor space that can accommodate up to 45 guests. Come & tour our winery, enjoy a glass of our award-winning wine and see what all Spoiled Dog Winery has to offer!
or 360-661-6226 for more information.
The Krug family calls upon family, friends, wine club members and community volunteers to help pick grapes during their annual harvest of the pinot noir vineyard. Some volunteers return every year to harvest and really create a bond with each other as they chat during the process. It’s a relaxing event with rewards of complimentary lunch and wine when the day is done.
Volunteers hand pick the grape clusters that will be the future Estate Pinot Noir and Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir.
Call, text or leave us a message!