Spoiled Dog Winery is open for outdoor seating.
Outdoor Seating is OPEN! We have four covered gazebo areas with heaters spread throughout the garden and vineyard.
• Tasting flights, wine by the glass & bottle share available.
• No reservations required or offered for groups of 1-6 people. All seating is first come, first serve. Reservations are required for groups of 7 or more.
• 1 hr table maximum as a courtesy to others if there is a wait for seating .
• You are welcome to bring your own picnic food. We do have a few pre-packaged small bites available for purchase. No outside alcohol allowed
• Well behaved adults, dogs & children are all allowed in all of our seating areas
• No smoking allowed on property
Tasting Room OPEN for all to-go purchases and growler fills.
No indoor tastings until further notice.
Thank you for choosing to support & sip local!
Wine Tasting Experience at Spoiled Dog Winery
No Indoor Tastings at this time.
Outdoor Seating is open.
Saturday & Sunday 12-5pm
Four individual pours of pre-selected wines. White, Mixed & All Red flights are offered.
$12-$14 per flight (Complimentary flight with 2 bottle purchase)
Glass Pours: Whites $9, Reds $10-$12.
Outdoor Seating Update:
We have four gazebos with heaters in our garden and vineyard area. All seating is first come, first serve. No reservations available or required at this time, unless you have a group of 7 or more. Pre-selected flights, glass pours and bottle shares are all available. 1 hour table limit to allow others waiting for seating.
Out of respect and safety for all of our guests, we kindly request the following
• Dogs are welcome in our seating area. They must be supervised and remain on leash at all times. You can enjoy your wine outside with your pup and take them on a walk around the vineyard.
• Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
Children are allowed to be with you in the seating area.
• We are a smoke-free property.
Can I give this place 6 stars?
Fell in love with this place. First of all, beautiful location - outdoor seating among the grapevines, beautiful view of their property and the barn. Secondly, winery dogs (however, not sure this place is dog friendly) who are amazingly friendly. Third, and most important, amazingly delicious wine!
– Heather K. Seattle, WA
Private Wine Experience
Spoiled Dog Winery is the ultimate location for small and intimate gatherings with a magical setting that can’t be matched on Whidbey Island. With our romantic vineyard, rustic hayloft and intimate winery – our location has everything you need to host a private wine tasting, or wine-paired luncheon/dinner for you and your guests. Spoiled Dog Winery offers an indoor & outdoor space that can accommodate up to 45 guests. Come & tour our winery, enjoy a glass of our award-winning wine and see what all Spoiled Dog Winery has to offer!
or 360-661-6226 for more information.
The Krug family calls upon family, friends, wine club members and community volunteers to help pick grapes during their annual harvest of the pinot noir vineyard. Some volunteers return every year to harvest and really create a bond with each other as they chat during the process. It’s a relaxing event with rewards of complimentary lunch and wine when the day is done.
Volunteers hand pick the grape clusters that will be the future Estate Pinot Noir and Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir.
Spoiled Dog Winery 2024 Events
Fall Wine Club Release-Members Only