Spoiled Dog Winery Update
COVID Update as of 2/12/20: We are OPEN Extended Winter/Spring Hours!
Outdoor Seating is OPEN! We have four gazebo areas with heaters spread out through the garden and vineyard. Please dress for the weather and bundle up if needed!
• Pre-selected tasting flights, wine by the glass & bottle share available. Flights to-go packs are also available for purchase.
• No reservations required or offered.
• 45 minute table maximum if there is a wait for seating.
• 6 people per table maximum.
• Mask/face cover required at all times when not seated.
• We do not have a food menu but you are welcome to bring your own picnic food.
• Dogs allowed-must be leashed at all times.
• Children are welcome to accompany an adult in the wine garden area and are counted towards the 6 people maximum per table.
• No smoking allowed on property.
Tasting Room OPEN for all to-go purchases and growler fills.
No indoor tastings until further notice.
Thank you for choosing to support & sip local!
Spoiled Dog Winery is open
for outdoor seating, growler fills, wine to-go and pick-up.
Call and order ahead for convenient pick-up or delivery
Free delivery to your home within Clinton, Langley & Freeland areas (6 bottle purchase minimum)
Curbside delivery during business hours and daily by appointment for your convenience
Free shipping within WA state through February with
6 bottle minimum purchase.
Welcome to Spoiled Dog Winery
Spoiled Dog Winery is located on scenic Whidbey Island. Why Whidbey? Whidbey Island's unique maritime climate makes it an ideal location for growing Pinot Noir grapes.
Great wines begin in the vineyard and our grapes are our passion.
Our boutique winery produces a limited number of cases per year with most only available for purchase at the winery.
Enjoy the ambiance of the wine barrels as you sip our award winning wines.
Located minutes from the Clinton ferry on the South end of Whidbey Island and just 1/4 mile South of Highway 525 at Craw and Maxwelton Rd.
Wednesday 2-4 p.m.
Friday 2-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 12-5 p.m.
Red Wine and Chocolate Feb 6-7th and Feb 13-14th
Red Wine and Chocolate will look a little different this year! Outdoor Seating will be open for tastings, glass pours and bottle share. No reservations offered and no tickets required.
Tasting Room open for growler fills, wine sales and purchases to-go only. No indoor seating.
We will be offering a Brix chocolate pairing with wine tastings and Brix chocolate bites with wine purchase.
The Spoiled Dog
Benefits of being a wine club member include:
• Purchase a case (can be mixed) you get 20% discount on the case
• Purchases of 6-11 bottles are discounted at 15%
• Purchases of 1-5 bottles are discounted at 10%
• Tasting fees at the winery are waived once a month
• You can choose to have your wine shipped directly to you
• First priority for reservations for any of our events