Spoiled Dog Winery is open for outdoor seating!
COVID Update as of 10/07/20: We are OPEN Normal Business Hours!
Outdoor Seating (Covered areas-Large Tent & Small Patio with Heater):
• Tastings, wine by glass and bottle share available.
• No reservations required or offered for groups of 1-6. Reservations required for groups of 7 & 8.
• 45 minute table maximum if there is a wait for seating.
• 8 people per table maximum.
• Mask/face cover required at all times when not seated.
• We do not have a food menu but you are welcome to bring your own picnic food.
• Dogs allowed-must be leashed at all times.
• Children are welcome to accompany an adult in the wine garden area and are counted towards the 8 people maximum per table.
• No smoking allowed on property.
Tasting Room OPEN for all to-go purchases and growler fills.
No indoor tastings until further notice.
Thank you for choosing to support & sip local!
Spoiled Dog Winery is open
for outdoor seating/tastings, wine
to-go and pick-up.
Call and order ahead for convenient pick-up or delivery
Free delivery to your home within Clinton, Langley & Freeland areas (6 bottle purchase minimum)
Curbside delivery during business hours and daily by appointment for your convenience
10% off E-gift cards
Free shipping within WA state through November with
6 bottle minimum purchase.
Welcome to Spoiled Dog Winery
Spoiled Dog Winery is located on scenic Whidbey Island. Why Whidbey? Whidbey Island's unique maritime climate makes it an ideal location for growing Pinot Noir grapes.
Great wines begin in the vineyard and our grapes are our passion.
Our boutique winery produces a limited number of cases per year with most only available for purchase at the winery.
Enjoy the ambiance of the wine barrels as you sip our award winning wines.
Located minutes from the Clinton ferry on the South end of Whidbey Island and just 1/4 mile South of Highway 525 at Craw and Maxwelton Rd.
Wednesday-Friday 2-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12-5 p.m.
The Spoiled Dog
Benefits of being a wine club member include:
• Purchase a case (can be mixed) you get 20% discount on the case
• Purchases of 6-11 bottles are discounted at 15%
• Purchases of 1-5 bottles are discounted at 10%
• Tasting fees at the winery are waived once a month
• You can choose to have your wine shipped directly to you
• First priority for reservations for any of our events