Thank you for supporting, shopping& sipping local!
We will continue to change our services and update our website and social media to be in compliance with the State of Washington directives.
We are open and limiting visitors in the tasting room to no more than 8 at a time and asking for everyone to respect a distance of 6 feet between each other when waiting to fill growlers, purchase wine or pick-up to-go orders. Outdoor Seating is open. We have four covered gazebo areas that are first come, first serve and the uncovered vineyard
garden. No reservations required or available at this time, unless you have a group of 7 or more.
We know that you have many options on where you can buy wine and we appreciate you considering one of our services to allow you to enjoy ours and support us!
Spoiled Dog Winery Update
COVID Update as of 6/24/21:
Outdoor Seating is OPEN! We have four covered gazebo areas spread throughout the garden and vineyard.
• Pre-selected tasting flights, wine by the glass & bottle share available.
• No reservations required or offered for groups of 1-6 people. Reservations are required for groups of 7 or more.
• 45 minute table maximum if there is a wait for seating.
• Not fully vaccinated-Mask/face cover required at all times when not seated. Fully vaccinated-mask/face covering optional.
• We do not have a food menu but you are welcome to bring your own picnic food.
• Dogs allowed-must be leashed at all times.
• Children are welcome to accompany an adult in the wine garden area.
• No smoking allowed on property.
Tasting Room OPEN for all to-go purchases and growler fills.
No indoor tastings until further notice.
Thank you for choosing to support & sip local!
Spoiled Dog Winery is open
for outdoor seating, growler fills, wine to-go and pick-up.
Call and order ahead for convenient pick-up or delivery
Free delivery to your home within Clinton, Langley & Freeland areas (6 bottle purchase minimum)
Curbside delivery during business hours and daily by appointment for your convenience
Welcome to Spoiled Dog Winery
Spoiled Dog Winery is located on scenic Whidbey Island. Why Whidbey? Whidbey Island's unique maritime climate makes it an ideal location for growing Pinot Noir grapes.
Great wines begin in the vineyard and our grapes are our passion.
Our boutique winery produces a limited number of cases per year with most only available for purchase at the winery.
Can I give this place 6 stars?
Fell in love with this place. First of all, beautiful location - outdoor seating among the grapevines, beautiful view of their property and the barn. Secondly, winery dogs (however, not sure this place is dog friendly) who are amazingly friendly. Third, and most important, amazingly delicious wine!
– Heather K. Seattle, WA
Enjoy the ambiance of the wine barrels as you sip our award winning wines.
Located minutes from the Clinton ferry on the South end of Whidbey Island and just 1/4 mile South of Highway 525 at Craw and Maxwelton Rd.
Tasting Room Hours
Wednesday 2-5 p.m.
Thursday 2-5 p.m.
Friday 2-5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 12-5 p.m.
Autumn on Whidbey Art, Wine & Spirits Tour
November 6-7, 2021
Red Wine & Chocolate Tour
February 12-13 & 19-20, 2022
Savor Spring Food, Wine & Spirits Tour
May 14 - 15, 2022
The Spoiled Dog
Benefits of being a wine club member include:
• Purchase a case (can be mixed) you get 20% discount on the case
• Purchases of 6-11 bottles are discounted at 15%
• Purchases of 1-5 bottles are discounted at 10%
• Tasting fees at the winery are waived once a month
• You can choose to have your wine shipped directly to you
• First priority for reservations for any of our events